Sticky Caramel Popcorn


This ooey, gooey, sticky, and oh so delicious recipe hails from my friend Ellen who happens to be one of the best cooks I know! It's quick and easy too!

Sticky Caramel Popcorn
1 Cup brown sugar
1 Cup light corn syrup
1/2 cup butter (1 cube)
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 Cups popcorn kernels

Bring to boil over medium heat brown sugar, corn syrup and butter. Boil for 1 minute, turn heat to low and add sweetened condensed milk. Meanwhile pop popcorn kernels and place in a large paper sack or very large bowl. Pour caramel sauce over popcorn and shake/stir until caramel is evenly distributed. Store in a covered container.

2 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

I LOVE CARAMEL POPCORN!!!

Christy said...

Meri, can you come over to my house and be my cook? The smoothies sound super yummy. I'm going to try your recipe. Love ya.