Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes

I've been craving cheesecake lately and yesterday I couldn't stand it any longer.  After rummaging through my cupboards and doing some recipe research I came up with the following mini crustless cheesecake recipe that is so easy, delicious, and only has 4 ingredients! (not including the topping which has 3!)

Mini Crustless Cheesecakes
(makes 8)

8 oz (1 pkg) cream cheese (Neufchatel is what I had on hand)
1/3 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons lemon juice

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature. Combine all ingredients and mix until smooth.  Line muffin pan with 8 cupcake wrappers and fill each about 3/4 full.  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheesecakes look slightly undercooked. Allow to cool and store in the refrigerator until serving.  Top with blueberry topping (recipe follows) or your favorite pie filling and whip cream if desired.

Blueberry Topping:

2 cups frozen blueberries
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup water
1 1/2 Tablespoons cornstarch

Combine ingredients in saucepan and cook on medium stirring frequently until thickened about 7-10 minutes.  Allow to cool before using and store any leftovers in the refrigerator.

3 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

mmmm...my mouth is watering.

Linds Forrest said...

Those look so yummy!! I am going to try them when I Get home! Love you!

Shelley said...

Made these tonight to fill my cheesecake yearning, and they were delicious!! I did alter just a tiny bit: I doubled the recipe but only used 3 eggs instead of 4, and I also flavored with a tsp. vanilla instead of the lemon juice. I also used the wax paper cupcake liners from the dollar store, and had no issues with sticking. SO yummy! Thanks for such an easy recipe!