- Pie crust is fine, but I often find myself scrapping half of the filling off of it anyway, so when I can across a no crust needed pumpkin pie I knew it was a must try. This recipe originally calls for bisquick baking mix which I swapped out for Pamel's gluten free baking mix. It was so easy to make. By the time my oven was pre-heated to 350 degrees I had everything mixed and ready to pour into the pie pan. It's in the oven right now and I'm going to let it set overnight before trying it, but it smell delicious and I am so excited to try it!
Impossible Pumpkin Pie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup Pamela's GF Baking and Pancake Mix baking mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin puree
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Dump all of the ingredients into a blender and mix until well combined (about 2 minutes). Pour into a greased 9 inch pie plate and cook for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean. Cool before eating.
**Update** The pie was a success! I loved it and will be making it again!
That LOOKS delicious, even though it wasn't cooked!! Hope you two had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Love you!
We've made this twice now... really yummy! Thanks!
Post a Comment