Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats!!!

I don't know how long these have been available, but I have been searching them out for years.  5 years, to be exact!  I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease 5 years ago this month and quick cooking oats have been something at the top of my list that I really missed.  I checked at more than 8 stores in the Chicagoland area and after no luck I figured I'd just have to get by with regular gluten free oats.  Behold my joy when I found these at Sprouts within my first week of moving to Arizona.  Hallelujah!  I very nearly shouted for joy right in the cereal aisle!

Now regular oats are great for granola and most baked goods, but if you want to make fudgies (no bake cookies) or have a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, it is my humble opinion that quick cooking oats taste best!

I love you quick cooking oats and yes, I made fudgies as soon as I got back from the store!  Maybe living in Arizona isn't such a bad thing.

No comments: