Grandma Jacobs

While in Maryland we were able to take a drive up to York PA and visit Grandma Jacobs. When she heard we were coming she collected some snacks from her bingo activity to share with us. She is so cute! We were able to catch up on family news, look at each others pictures, and go for a walk. It was so good to see her. On the way home we stopped at Wegman's Market Cafe to get some lump crap California rolls. Most California rolls are made with imitation crab meat, which contains wheat, so I was pretty excited to find something gluten free!

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I like your shirt Shaner! She looks so cute. That's so awesome you got to see her. Thanks for posting a picture. It makes me really miss you two and especially Grandma!! I LOVE YOU TWO!!

Linds Forrest said...

P.S. I love the colors and changes you have done to your blog. Super cute!

Jill said...

I can't wait to go see Grandma Ruth next week! I know she will have a lot of "Bingo snaks" that she has been saving up for us!
Here we come Mack's Ice Cream
and Smitty's Pretzels! You both look so cute with Grandma!
Love ya lots,
Jill